Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Post Delay, Pumpkins, and a Tune

I meant to tell you all yesterday that I'm saving the Tutorial Tryout post for the upcoming Halloween post since the tutorial I tried this week was costume related.  I do have to say that I'm pretty excited about the results and can't wait to share with you.  This is sort of a big tease isn't it?

In the meantime, my little family and I hit the pumpkin patch last night.  We've been going to the same little family farm every year since Hubby and I got married.  Tons 'o fun!

We got there way later than we had planned and the sun was pretty much done for the day so our pictures did not turn out so hot.



Bean had been so excited about going to the pumpkin patch all day long.  She was like a ping pong ball bouncing from one thing to another.  I think she was in the flurry stage of excitement where she just couldn't decide what to do first.  We could hardly keep up.



Little Man, not so little anymore and playing it cool...um, unless there's a bounce house available.

After lots of play and pumpkin picking we stopped by a Starbucks on the way home for some hot chocolates for the munchkins and some Pumpkin Spice Lattes for the parents.  Yummy!



And now to share a song that makes me feel peppy.  Yes, peppy.

Electric Twist by A Fine Frenzy I seriously love her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment